Saturday, September 20, 2008

1st things 1st

Well, we'll see how long this lasts....

i like most people give into whims. This will be one of them.

When trying to articulate my life in an expository form i found it nearly impossible to seperate myself from the masses who have been doing this for years (blogging i mean), thus and so you have been indocrenated into the life of a comlete nobody. Now don't get me wrong, i think if one were to ask the people in my life about me, you'd have a story. Now whether it is a good story, or rather boring diatribe about moon, stars, and green clovers is something all together. i guess, maybe, this will allow others to see, who i think i am. As for specifics, you'll get those, i suppose, as i continue through my blog.

Well, tell me what you think, and if you email, i will return the favor, even the hate mail.

No comments: